***NOTE: SHIPPING CHARGES HAVE CHANGED..please see below chart.
If you wish to order any of our products, simply download our order form, fill it out, and email it to us.
Our office hours are: Mon-Thurs: 9am-5pm Closed Fridays. Emails are monitored at all times.
Email order forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to place an order by phone; please feel free to call either of our toll free numbers at: 888-889-2184 or 800-283-4964
Below is a table outlining shipping and handling charges. Our products are shipped via Fedex Ground Courier Service. If you require a rush on your order, please call our office for more details on shipping prices.
|Order Amount||Shipping Charges|
|Up to $50.00||$15.00|
|$1001.00 & Up||3%|
**Please note that items ordered together are not always shipped together.
- Prices and products are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to charge interest at 3% per month on overdue accounts unless arrangements have been made.
- We regret that we are unable to supply goods on an open account basis where balances are overdue.
- All publications of Organizational Learning Resources and its associated authors are copyrighted. The reproduction, in whole or in part by any process, is in violation of the copyright law unless prior written authorization has been arranged.
- Except where otherwise stated, we have a "no return" policy on our materials. Single copy prices have been established to allow customers to purchase 1 copy as opposed to packages for viewing purposes.
- Regular shipping is via Ground Courier Service taking 1-7 business days depending on destination.
- Rush orders must be received by 1pm Eastern time in order to be sent out same day.
- Additional rush delivery charges and handling fees will be added to the invoice.
- We offer 1 or 2-day rush service depending on destination.
Orders will be accepted on the following terms:
- Payment is required in full at time order is placed.
- Accepted by Visa or Mastercard
Please contact us at 888-889-2183 or 800-283-4964 with any queries or problems you might have and we will be pleased to advise you.