Manager's Pocket Guide to Systems Thinking
This Managers Pocket Guide introduces thinking systems concepts and then takes the reader through a series of concepts and practical tools for applying system thinking to: Getting Results, Learning, Management Processes, Change and Strategic Processes.
Systems Thinking is a more natural and better way to think, learn, act, and achieve desired results. Effectively implemented, it can dramatically improve a manager's effectiveness in today's complex and interconnected business world. This book provides managers with many practical new Systems Thinking tools and the main concepts of Systems Thinking to enhance individual, team, and organizational learning, change, and performance. Every manager should have a copy!
- Overview of Systems Thinking and Learning
- Standard Systems Dynamics
- Phase A: The Outcome Thinking Tools
- Phase B: Feedback and Learning Tools
- The A-B-C-D Systems Thinking Model
- Seven Levels of Living Systems
- The Roller coaster of Change
- A yearly Strategic Management System
How To Order