Time Management Effectiveness Profile Self Assessment
This 84 item behavioral assessment collects self or 360-degree feedback on time management competencies that include predisposition/temperament, preparation, organizational ability, stress management, delegation, managing interruptions and results-orientation.
When to Use the Time Management Effectiveness Profile
- With any employees who can benefit from better time management.
- As an introductory training activity on time management to expose participants to the full breadth of important time management behaviors.
- With managers or others who are participating in job re-design and need to re-engineer their jobs to get more done with less time.
- With teams who need to allocate tasks and responsibilities with efficiency.
- As the center piece of a 1-day facilitated training workshop on time management.
How To Order