Balancing Personal and Professional Ethics
This fully reproducible new trainer's guide utilizes thought-provoking activities and case studies to stimulate new thinking and new ways for making sound ethical decisions.
This fully reproducible new trainer's guide goes beyond just talking about ethics in the workplace. It utilizes thought-provoking activities and case studies to stimulate new thinking and new ways for making sound ethical decisions. To complement this process the guide includes a tool called the Ethical Question Cycle and step-by-step guidelines for developing a code of ethics.
All the training material is fully reproducible, and is offered in a sequence that prompts participants to examine how their personal ethics impacts relationships with co-workers, management, and customers. As the trainer, your goal is to provide an environment for all participants to share their ideas and feelings. This guidebook will show you how.
Each chapter contains notes for the facilitator along with approximate time limits for each explanation, activity, and summary exercise. Includes workshop designs for 2-hour, half day, and full day sessions.
- Heighten the professional ethical standards of all employees.
- Integrate ethical reasoning with other work behaviors.
- Enhance employee commitment to developing a code of ethics.
- Steps in Making Ethical Decisions
- Ethical choices
- How personal ethics are formed
- Consequences of unethical behavior
- Rewards of ethical behavior
- Challenging professional ethics
- Ethics: preserve or compromise
- A code of ethical standards
How To Order