Coaching for Results Assessment
|This comprehensive new training program takes the approach that coaching is a series of skills to be mastered. The 12 skill modules can be facilitated individually or grouped in a flexible one day or two and a half day workshop.
- Get valuable feedback on their coaching strengths and weaknesses by using the Coaching Skills Assessment
- Learn to apply a useful four-step model - get agreement, seek solution, follow-up, and give recognition
- Master 12 coaching competencies including goal setting, delegation, giving feedback, mentoring, and more!
Coaching For Results Workshop Includes:
- Leader's Guide (300 pages)
- Participant Workbook
- 36-Question Coaching Skills Assessment Instrument
- Lesson Plans
- Handouts for experiential skill building activities
- Role of the Coach
- Training and Orientation
- Setting Goals
- Measuring Performance
- Enabling Employees to Succeed
- The Coaching Model
- Motivation and Morale
- Role of the Mentor
- Building Trust
- Positioning Your Protege'
The Coaching for Results Assessment can be used with or without the Coaching for Results workshop. It assesses 12 coaching competencies that align with the 12 skill modules in its companion workshop.
How To Order
Send an email or completed Order Form to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call toll-free
at 1-888-889-2184. Additional information and shipping rates can be found here.