Coaching for Results Workshop
This comprehensive new training program takes the approach that coaching is a series of skills to be mastered. The 12 skill modules can be facilitated individually or grouped in a flexible one day or two and a half day workshop.
- Get valuable feedback on their coaching strengths and weaknesses by using the Coaching Skills Assessment
- Learn to apply a useful four-step model - get agreement, seek solution, follow-up, and give recognition
- Master 12 coaching competencies including goal setting, delegation, giving feedback, mentoring, and more!
Coaching For Results Workshop Includes:
- Leader's Guide (300 pages)
- Participant Workbook
- 36-Question Coaching Skills Assessment Instrument
- Lesson Plans
- Handouts for experiential skill building activities
- Role of the Coach
- Training and Orientation
- Setting Goals
- Measuring Performance
- Enabling Employees to Succeed
- The Coaching Model
- Motivation and Morale
- Role of the Mentor
- Building Trust
- Positioning Your Protege'
How To Order