Practical Guide to Facilitation: A Self-Study Resource
Self-study workbook teaches facilitation skills with an emphasis on achieving goals. Learn how to use the role of the facilitator to improve the workplace, strengthen relationships, and achieve goals.
this self-study workbook presents an easy-to-understand model of facilitation that focuses on getting work done. It provides practical guidance for managers and leaders who need to be successful in this role. with this guide you will learn how to use the role of the facilitator to improve the workplace, strengthen relationships, and achieve goals.
The convenient workbook format makes it possible to learn the role of facilitator through independent study. The Facilitation Skills Self Assessment will help you to identify your current strengths and weaknesses. You can use these results to help you focus your work as you progress through this self-study reference. If you are a novice facilitator, this guide will help you build a firm foundation of skills and knowledge. If you are an experienced facilitator, you will deepen your understanding and broaden your application of the art and science of facilitation. Includes one copy of Insight Inventory Form B.
- Facilitation Skills Self Assessment
- Facilitator: The Important New Role for Managers
- The Differences Among the Roles of Leader, Manager, and Facilitator
- Using Yourself as an Instrument
- Strengthening Your Sense of Yourself
- Challenges with Understanding Different Styles
- Facilitating Group Development
- Dealing with Conflict
- Conflict Resolution Process
- Process: Planning, Solving Problems, Making Decisions, Finishing Work
- Facilitating Change
- Non-profit Organization Discusses Strategic Plan
How To Order