Principles of Adult Mentoring Facilitator Guide
The Leader's Guide to The Principles of Adult Mentoring provides facilitators with specific instructions for effectively integrating both the Mentoring Inventory and the Critique Form into a formal mentor training program.
The combined use of these instruments in continuing education seminars for mentors offers a particularly relevant approach to productive group sessions aimed at increasing behavioral competencies in the six mentoring dimensions.
As an overall guide, the book will also directly serve as a valuable resource for facilitators responsible for planning and conducting constructive professional development activities for mentors.
The Leader's Guide covers important information such as:
- Mentoring in the Modern Workplace
- Continuing Education Seminars
- Use of Role Play
- Development of The Principles of Adult Mentoring Inventory
- Guide for a Mentor Training Program
- Mentor Critique Form - Comprehensive Version
- The Complete Mentor Role - Summary of Explanations: Essential Purpose and Core Definitions
How To Order