Seeds of Innovation Participants Guide
Team and Organization Assessment
If evolution is the key to survival, innovation is the key to success in the 21st century marketplace. Empower your organization to succeed by cultivating the fertile ground needed for innovation.
Seeds of Innovation allows individuals and teams to identify where new ideas and processes are thriving – and where they are hindered. Eight vital elements are assessed:
- Shared Innovation Vision and Strategy
- Innovation Culture Supports
- Innovation Resource Allocation
- Innovation Process Networks
- Innovation Programs
- Innovation Skills Development
- Innovation Rewards and Recognition
- External Stakeholder Innovation
Once participants recognize where innovation needs to grow, the assessment helps them target development areas, make a plan for “innovation management,” and maximize return on investment.
- Broaden understanding of innovation management
- Assess the eight elements needed to cultivate and sustain ongoing innovation efforts
- Target specific areas in need of development to maximize return on investment from innovation.
Seeds of Innovation consists of:
Participant Guide: 48-item assessment with pressure-sensitive scoring, descriptions of the eight dimensions of innovation, profiling charts, and action planning. Order one guide per participant.
How To Order