Selling Skills Inventory-3rd Edition Self Assessment
Teach your salespeople the basics of smart, collaborative selling with the revised and expanded Selling Skills Inventory. Not only does this instrument measure aptitude, it also outlines a collaborative, step-by-step sales model your reps can put to immediate use.
- Identify selling skills strengths and weaknesses
- Understand and utilize a model for collaborative selling
- Learn how to be viewed by customers as a partner, not a manipulator
How It Works
The instrument begins with 18 selling situations - the type your sales reps are most likely to encounter during a sales call. Each scenario is followed by 4 alternative courses of action. By choosing the actions they would most likely take, individuals generate a profile of how well they use the skills required to sell successfully. Sub scores measure effectiveness in each of the 6 steps of the Collaborative Selling Process. Participants then learn about The Collaborative Selling Process Model.
Uses for the Selling Skills Inventory
The Selling Skills Inventory is perfect for selling situations in which building long-term customer relationships is critical to the selling process. Appropriate for use with individual sales reps, a group of sales reps in a regional office, or all the sales reps in an entire organization. The Inventory can also be used for individuals who have expressed interest in the area of sales. It may be used by any internal or external sales training consultant, sales training manager, or sales manager with sales rep development responsibilities. Some of the ways in which the Selling Skills Inventory can be used include:
- As a part of a program to train sales reps in face-to-face selling skills
- As a development tool used by a sales manager to coach sales reps in conducting sales calls using a collaborative sales approach
- As an individual assessment tool to help a sales rep identify his or her own selling skills strengths and improvement needs
- As a tool to help sales reps gain insight into how to conduct successful, face-to-face sales calls using a collaborative sales approach
What to Order/Product Contents
Order one Facilitator Guide per facilitator and one Participant Guide per participant.
Self Assessment Table of Contents:
Pressure-sensitive response form
How To Order