The Kraybill Conflict Style Inventory
Style Matters is a psychometrically validated 24-page conflict style inventory. It shows users their preferred style of conflict management and provides detailed suggestions for each style.
Why Trainers Love This Conflict Style Inventory:
- Style Matters uses a clear “five-styles-of-conflict “ framework (the Mouton-Blake Grid) familiar to many trainers. If you have previously worked with other five-style inventories such as the Thomas-Kilmann™ you won't have to learn a whole new framework.
- No forced choice questions!
- Respectful towards users. Honours the strengths of all styles while increasing user awareness of the limits of each and the costs of over-reliance on one style.
- Step-by-step Trainer's Guide makes it easy to plan workshops–call us for more details.
- Crosscultural option (included in all versions but can be ignored in settings where not needed) gives Style Matters a credible feel to people from diverse cultural backgrounds and helps groups talk about cultural differences.
- A full page of tips for each style gives clear guidance on how to bring out the best in others.
- Great discussion questions at the end of each booklet.
How To Order