Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory Self Assessment
Most people think the term “legacy” is something you leave behind when you’re gone. But what if you were living your legacy now? What if your vision for the future was evident in everything you do, every day? Welcome to the Legacy Leadership Competency Inventory (LLCI), a philosophy, model, and proven process for bringing out individuals’ best, developing other leaders in the organization, establishing leadership culture, and positively impacting the bottom line. In a nutshell, it’s about building the foundation for real-time legacy in today’s organizations.
What makes the LLCI different from other programs is that it offers a compelling set of leadership practices that are designed to perpetuate a cycle of leadership development. It delivers a comprehensive framework of practices, behaviors, attitudes, and values that address every aspect of successful leadership – regardless of industry, experience, or organizational role.
The LLCI is based upon The 5 Best Practices of the “being” and “doing” of leadership:
1. Holder of Vision and Values
2. Creator of Collaboration and Innovation
3. Influencer of Inspiration and Leadership
4. Advocator of Differences and Community
5. Calibrator of Responsibility and Accountability
- Understand that legacy is created by leaders, who in turn develop other leaders
- Learn The 5 Best Practices Model and the associated 10 Critical Success Skills
- Top 3 strengths and challenges in each of the 5 Best Practices
- How to shift one’s thinking to serve other’s first, then oneself
- Develop an action plan for becoming a Legacy Leader
How it Works
The LLCI is a comprehensive training package that includes an online Self Assessment, online Multi-Rater Assessment, and One-Day Workshop.
The online Self and Multi-Rater Assessments evaluate leader strengths and weaknesses in the 5 Best Practices. In addition, the online Multi-Rater Assessment provides leaders with specific information about how they are perceived by their employees, including an analysis of strong points and blind spots. Both the online Self and Multi-Rater Assessments also feature an online Action Planning Application tool that enables leaders to identify and capture the areas they need to develop in order to improve performance. The One-Day Workshop offers a comprehensive Participant Workbook and Facilitator Set, including takeaways such as a wallet reference card and trainer support materials. For a detailed table of contents, see the individual product pages for each component.
LLCI Self Assessments Includes:
- 50-item Self Assessment
- The Legacy Leadership Model
- LLCI Interpretation
- Development Plan
How To Order